HyperCyl’s products are designed to enable clean, quiet, and precise operations with minimal maintenance requirements. Our diverse product portfolio supports a wide range of industries and applications.
Aries Engineering/HyperCyl is a Michigan-based company specializing in the fabrication of cylinders, presses, and other products for assembly and forming applications in the industrial automation, manufacturing, commercial, and defense industries. Our versatile products cover virtually all segments of industrial production, from medical and electronic device manufacturing to heavy industrial piercing and forming, including:
- Automotive (engine/transmission, suspension, body)
- Medical devices (clean-room)
- Semiconductors (clean-room)
- Electronic devices
- Appliances (washer, dryer, etc.)
- Munitions (bullet manufacture, warhead seal & contain systems)
- Office furniture
Meeting Your Application Needs
Whether you need a simple press, high-precision actuator, or fully customized turnkey system, HyperCyl has the manufacturing expertise and problem-solving skills to provide unique solutions for a range of assembly and forming challenges. Our press systems include C-frame, H-frame, and CBG-frame options, and we also offer HyperPierce units available in both equalizing and non-equalizing designs.
HyperCyl cylinders are clean, quiet, and reliable self-contained power sources with versatile designs capable of accommodating various industrial operation requirements.
In addition to our standard product line, we also accommodate special requests, and can tailor our cylinder and actuator designs around the customer’s specific production requirements with reasonable turnaround times and prices.
Quality You Can Expect
When you choose a HyperCyl for your operation, you can expect:
- The ability to separately regulate the approach and power strokes, providing enhanced control over the process and eliminating the need for cylinder reconfiguration
- Increased retract force versus competition, allowing for heavier tooling
- No stored energy hazards as the cylinders do not use mechanical springs to assist the pistons (competition does use internal springs)
- Increased value over alternative cylinder options, including multi-stage air cylinders and hydraulic cylinders and power units
- Limited lifetime warranty
To learn more about our product solutions and how they can benefit your assembly or forming application, contact us today. To discuss your application requirements with one of our experts, request a quote.
Comments are closed