The "HZS" is ideal for use in piercing, riveting, notching, clamping, marking, coining, and assembly applications where short-stroke, high speed, high force operation is desirable. This unit is ideal for situations where a low profile is required and is ideal when replacing short stroke Hydraulic cylinders without the mess, noise and maintenance of comparable Hydraulic counterparts.
- Power-stroke only operation with Satellite Working Section
- Up to 300 cpm!!
- Linear output force
- Operates in any position or attitude
- Only 2 moving parts thus reducing maintenance
- Available in 1-30 Ton Size Range
- Total Air/Oil Separation
- Long Service Life (20 Million cycles)
- Extremely Compact design for Very tight spaces, Satellite working section can be mounted up to 10' from Booster
- Simple, Single Air Valve Control
- Force/Distance Sensor and Monitoring Options available
- Non-Rotate option available
- 3 standard mounting configurations
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Modifications such as rod end styles, port locations, approach and power stroke lengths are options available upon request. Please contact your local AEC Representative for assistance. AEC reserves the right to change specifications. CAD disks (.dwg, .dxf format) are available for the full line of HyperCyl cylinders.