The "HZ" Series High Speed cylinder is a totally self-contained, cost-effective power source ideally suited for Piercing, riveting, notching, clamping, marking, coining and assembly applications where short stroke, High Speed/High Force operation is required. Available in sizes from 1 to 30 tons and 1.00" of power stroke, the HZ cylinder design provides a very compact package where space is limited. Customized power stroke lengths are available upon request.
- Total air/oil separation
- Linear force output
- Three moving components
- Internal shock pads
- Fill and high pressure gage couplings
- Hose assembly and disconnect
- Three mounting styles
- Simple control circuits
- 100,000 PSI tensile tie rods
- NFPA medium duty mounting styles
- Operation in any position or attitude
- 4.7 million MTBF, 20 million service life
- Field serviceable-seal kits
- Fill units/repair manual
- Heavy-duty construction designed for years of trouble free use
- Numerous options, such as gage kits, sensors, press frames and bases and IntelliCyl available upon request.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Modifications such as rod end styles, port locations, approach and power stroke lengths are options available upon request. Please contact your local AEC Representative for assistance. AEC reserves the right to change specifications. CAD disks (.dwg, .dxf format) are available for the full line of HyperCyl cylinders.