The "HPT" Series tandem cylinder is a totally self-contained, cost-effective power source ideally suited for a wide variety of assembly and forming applications. Available in sizes from 1 to 10 tons, up to 8.00" stroke, and 1.00" power stroke, the HPT Series cylinder line provides a compact package where space is limited.
- Total air/oil separation
- Linear force output
- Three moving components
- Internal shock pads
- Fill and high pressure gage couplings
- Hose assembly and disconnect
- Three mounting styles
- Simple control circuits
- 100,000 PSI tensile tie rods
- NFPA medium duty mounting styles
- Operation in any position or attitude
- 4.7 million MTBF, 20 million service life
- Field serviceable-seal kits
- Fill units/repair manual
- Heavy-duty construction designed for years of trouble free use
- Numerous options, such as gage kits, sensors, press frames and bases and IntelliCyl available upon request.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|CYLINDER OUTPUT||SAE HOSE SIZE||HOSE ID||HOSE OD||WORKING PSI||MIN BEND RADIUS||WEIGHT LBS/FT|
|1 & 2 TON||- 8 SAE||0.500"||0.94"||4000||7"||0.62|
|4 & 8 TON||- 12 SAE||0.750"||1.21"||4000||9.50"||0.94|
|10/15/20 TON||- 16 SAE||1.000"||1.50"||4000||12"||1.34|
|0 TON AND UP||- 20 SAE||1.250"||1.84"||3000||16.5"||1.74|
Modifications such as rod end styles, port locations, approach and power stroke lengths are options available upon request. Please contact your local AEC Representative for assistance. AEC reserves the right to change specifications. CAD disks (.dwg, .dxf format) are available for the full line of HyperCyl cylinders.