The "HPS" Series satellite cylinder is a totally self-contained, cost-effective power source ideally suited for a wide variety of assembly and forming applications. Available in sizes from 1 to 200 tons, up to 8.00" stroke, and 1.00" power stroke, the HPS Series cylinder design provides a very compact package where space is limited. Customized stroke and power stroke lengths are available upon request.
The HPS Series cylinders permit the working cylinder to be located up to 10 ft. from the booster/reservoir section. Both components may be mounted in any position or attitude. Multiple working cylinders can also be operated with a single booster/reservoir unit.
- Total air/oil separation
- Linear force output
- Three moving components
- Internal shock pads
- Fill and high pressure gage couplings
- Hose assembly and disconnect
- Three mounting styles
- Simple control circuits
- 100,000 PSI tensile tie rods
- NFPA medium duty mounting styles
- Operation in any position or attitude
- 4.7 million MTBF, 20 million service life
- Field serviceable-seal kits
- Fill units/repair manual
- Heavy-duty construction designed for years of trouble free use
- Numerous options, such as gage kits, sensors, press frames and bases and IntelliCyl available upon request.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
HOSE SPECIFICATIONS FOR HPS CYLINDER
|CYLINDER OUTPUT||SAE HOSE SIZE||HOSE ID||HOSE OD||WORKING PSI||MIN BEND RADIUS||WEIGHT LBS/FT|
|1 & 2 TON||- 8 SAE||0.500"||0.94"||4000||7"||0.62|
|4 & 8 TON||- 12 SAE||0.750"||1.21"||4000||9.50"||0.94|
|10/15/20 TON||- 16 SAE||1.000"||1.50"||4000||12"||1.34|
|30 TON AND UP||- 20 SAE||1.250"||1.84"||3000||16.5"||1.74|
Modifications such as rod end styles, port locations, approach and power stroke lengths are options available upon request. Please contact your local AEC Representative for assistance. AEC reserves the right to change specifications. CAD disks (.dwg, .dxf format) are available for the full line of HyperCyl cylinders.