The "HPI" Series Inline cylinder is a totally self-contained, cost-effective power source ideally suited for a wide variety of assembly and forming applications. Available in sizes from 1 to 200 tons, up to 8.00" stroke, and 1.00" power stroke, the HPI Series cylinder design provides the greatest force per dollar invested with Aries. Inlines are available with up to 16.00" total stroke, and 2.00" Power stroke.
- Total air/oil separation
- Operation in any position or attitude
- Linear force output
- Three moving components
- Internal shock pads
- Fill and high pressure gage couplings
- Two standard mounting styles available; FH(Standard) and UH(Universal).
- Simple control circuits
- 100,000 PSI tensile tie rods
- NFPA medium duty mounting styles available upon request
- 4.7 million MTBF, 20 million service life
- Field serviceable-seal kits
- Heavy-duty construction designed for years of trouble free use
- Numerous options, such as Gage kits, sensors, press frames and bases.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty