Hypercyl-EMA (Electro-Mechanical Actuator)
Robust Servo Driven Actuators
HyperCyl-EMA (electro-mechanical actuator) is a robust, servo driven actuator designed for precision assembly applications or applications not suited for standard HyperCyl or IntelliCyl products.Available in both Roller Screw and Ball Screw configurations in load ratings from 5kN to 230 kN (1 - 25 tons), HyperCyl-EMA provides a new level of price/performance in the automotive, aerospace, DOD, appliance, medical, electronics and transportation industries in a wide range of applications.
- Capable of 0.0025mm and up to 500mm/sec ram speeds, HyperCyl-EMA provides the performance and flexibility required in both current and future manufacturing environments and, it's built in the USA. Complete turnkey press stations are also available.
- Available in Ball Screw Configurations from 0 - 20,000 lbs of output force
- Available in Roller Screw Configurations from 0 - 50,000 lbs of output force
- Standard Internal Non-Rotate feature
- Standard Internal Load Cell
- Over-Travel Limit switches
- Standard Emerson UniMotor or the availability to design around YOUR specific motor specifications
The full package consists of the following optional components: HyperView Press Signature Analysis Unit, Cable Sets and Emerson UniDrive Motion Controller. Contact Aries Engineering for more details. 734-529-8855 or
Click on the pictures for more information
CLICK HERE to See EMA in Action on YouTube